Amid these unprecedented times, we are taking every precaution at our plastic surgery and medical spa practices to ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff as we look to reopen in the near future.
Though we are currently offering virtual consultations and will continue to do so for those who wish to limit in-office time, we are eager to return to normalcy with your safety and health being our number one priority.
Our staff has been hard at work staying abreast of the latest guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and OSHA along with our state and local mandates. Our already-robust sterilization and sanitization efforts have been further enhanced and we are taking other steps to exceed precautionary guidelines.
New Office Procedures
- To reduce the number of people in the office, patients will wait in their cars rather than our waiting area until their appointment time.
- Patients will complete paperwork via our new online portal prior to appointment to avoid more time in the waiting area.
- Patients and staff will be required to wear face masks at all times.
- We will have hand sanitizer and gloves at our front desk for patients to use upon entering.
- We ask that you limit any visitors at your appointment.
- We will take the temperature of staff members and patients upon entering our office.
- All rooms are thoroughly disinfected prior to and after each patient appointment.
- Our front desk and waiting areas are, likewise, cleaned numerous times per day.
We are all in this together and will come out of it stronger. As always, our patients are and will remain our top priority. If you would like to schedule a virtual consultation or future appointment, please call or text 248-540-2100.