Facelift in Bloomfield Hills
Reverse Signs of Aging for a More Youthful Appearance
As we age, facial changes are inevitable. This is because of gravity, environment exposure and genetics. A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is a surgical treatment that helps to improve signs of aging on the face that can make you look worn, tired or even older than you are.
Most often performed under anesthesia, a facelift in Bloomfield Hills can help tighten the skin, smooth out the prejowls, reduce and sometimes eliminate the deep of the face, and help tighten loose skin of the neck (often called a double chin or a turkey neck). For many, a fat transfer can help restore facial volume loss at the same time!
A Customized Procedure For Your Needs
- Restores a youthful and more refreshed appearance in a natural-looking way
- Acts as a preventative measure against aging
- Customized approach for each patient
- Designed for both men and women
What it Treats
- Sagging and relaxation of the skin
- Deep folds in the corners of the mouth and lines between the nose
- Loss of facial volume
How it Works
Smooth process, best results. Each step of the way, Dr. Lofman and his friendly, knowledgeable staff keep the entire process focused on your unique needs and desires.